Welcome to our website, www.greenwichparentvoice.com
The terms ‘Greenwich Parent Voice’ or ‘GPV’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website is operated in good faith but we cannot guarantee that it will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive to your computer.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or that we have carried out checks as to whether the website(s) is/are trustworthy.
Your use of this website and/or any information or materials contained within it is entirely at your own risk.
While we endeavour to keep the information on this website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, or services contained on the website for any purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, GPV hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to defend and indemnify GPV, its affiliates, agents, officers and representatives against all liability howsoever arising in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website including, but not limited to: (i) any content posted by you on our website; (ii) your violation of the intellectual property rights of others; or (iii) your violation of these terms and conditions of use.
Such liability includes any loss, damages or costs, including our reasonable legal fees.
This website and its content is copyright of GPV © Greenwich Parent Voice 2013. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
• you may share the content with individual third parties for their personal non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material; or
• you may share content more widely via Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels provided www.greenwichparentvoice.com is recognised as the source of the content. You may not charge for, or in any other way commercially exploit, your ability to share content in this way.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to GPV. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, images, look, appearance and all graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website or any part of it may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
POSTING CONTENT ON THE FORUM
GPV does not vet and is not responsible for any information which is posted on the members’ community forum or any other area on the site (together known as the “Public Areas”). Any content, recommendation or other information within the Public Areas is viewed and used by you at your own risk and GPV does not warrant, in any respect, the accuracy or reliability of any of the information posted in the Public Areas. The views expressed in the Public Areas are those of the individuals and are not necessarily those of GPV.
GPV does not moderate content before it is posted but retains the right to delete, move, edit, update or otherwise alter content in any way, at our discretion and without notice.
By posting on the site, you grant GPV a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, broadcast and reproduce your comments without limitation in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for any purpose whatsoever.
Our website is intended to provide a space to share views and information. Whilst we encourage you to share your views, you must do so in a way that is respectful and that avoids causing offence to others. When posting, please ensure that you give proper consideration to the privacy of others and that you are aware to the fact that some topics may be considered objectionable or inflammatory by others.
We have put in place a set of rules which we ask all those who post content on our website to comply with.
We ask that you do not:
• post content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, threatening, or constitutes an invasion of a right of privacy of another person (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio);
• post content that is is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit;
• delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
• falsify the origin or source of content that is posted;
• post content in a language other than English;
• post content that violates the legal rights of others, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties unless you have obtained all necessary licences and consents to use such content;
• advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services;
• contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
• post content that contains viruses or that may damage GPV’s or another user’s computer;
• reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, email address, telephone number or postal address).
You may include your full name in posts if you would like to do so.
If you are under 16, please obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before you post any comments or materials.
GPV shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove, or suspend the whole or any part of the Public Areas or any content posted on them without notice and without incurring any liability.
If you do not want agree to these terms and conditions, please do not submit your comments.
If you find objectionable or offensive material in the Public Areas please let us know as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any applicable jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
The failure of GPV to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The www.greenwichparentvoice.com website is created and controlled by Greenwich Parent Voice in England. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.