The Royal Borough of Greenwich, Now’s the Time (NTT) and Trust Thamesmead are teaming up for THAMESMEAD BIKE DAY on Sunday 6th March!
Based around the Thamesmead Leisure Centre it’s going to be a great family day with lots of activities to get people cycling for fun. Learn to ride a bike, improve your skills or enjoy a social ride around Thamesmead with your family, everybody age 7+ is welcome! You can borrow a bike for the day or hire one for a month (for only £1!!) and there will be bikes for sale to suit every budget with prices ranging from as little as £30 up to £150.
- Dr Bike: Free bike health checks: All day 10am toil 5pm
- Family Cycle Training, Learn to ride a bike:10am til 12noon. Bring Comfy trainers and gloves (bikes provided if you need one)
- Bike Market & Cycle Hire Quality bikes at an affordable price 10am til 1pm. Bring Photo ID. Cost = £20 Deposit, £1 hire fee
- Family Cycle Training: Thames Path Family Ride 1pm til 3pm
Comfy trainers and gloves (bike provided if you need one)
- Bike Maintenance Course: Learn the essentials of ‘Bike First Aid’
3.30pm til 5.30pm. Bring your bike and email firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your place.
Look out for Thamesmead Bike Day on Greenwich Get Active website, Greenwich Time and other local media and come along on the 6th March!! If you have any questions or would like some flyers or posters to help promote Thamesmead Bike Day email email@example.com.